- Improve your English to prepare for U.S. university study
- Polish your business and professional communication skills
- Develop and enrich your teaching performance
- Learn about and work with other cultures
- Address your training or testing needs
- Design curricula for your instructional setting
- Develop in-country programs for language teaching or language study
Come to CLED for the educational experience of a lifetime!
Earn a certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language through online coursework and an on-campus practicum.
Spend the summer in Washington D.C. and develop your conversational English skills. The three-week program starts on July 15, 2013.
After graduating from the EHLS program in 2006, Mai Ly was offered a position as an accountant at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement section of the Department of Homeland Security. She has since been promoted.
There are no events at this time.