Communication Tools for Success
Communication Tools for Success is open to incoming Georgetown GPPI and MBA students. If you are entering a different MBA or Public Policy program, please contact the CLED office.
Success in the classroom and in the workplace depends upon your ability to take in large amounts of information and to understand rapid-fire communication using specific business terminology and concepts.
Sharpen your skills with the Communication Tools for Success pre-term course where you will learn practical techniques and effective strategies for:
- reading large volumes of business writing quickly and efficiently
- understanding rapid speech, unfamiliar accents, and idiomatic language
- negotiating project ideas and plans with your study group
- writing clear analyses of case studies
- researching and presenting a live case study
Communication Tools for Success pre-term course is the edge you need to be ready for your GPPI or MBA program.
Not sure if this is the course for you? Use the following tools to help in your decision-making process:
- Self-assessment Survey:
If you answer "no" more than 4 times, then we highly recommend that you take MBA Communication Tools for Success.
- Video excerpt from a typical MBA course:
If you have a hard time keeping up with this video, we strongly recommend that you take MBA Communication Tools for Success.
Click on the links below for more course information.
Dates and Prices
2013 Communication Tools for Success
July 15 - 31, 2013
TUITION AND FEES: US$2,550 ($2,500 for tuition; $50 non-refundable application fee)
- Class material: $0 (included in tuition cost)
- Insurance cost for July 2013: $270 (waiver possible)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 31, 2013